(Central Standard Time)
|Hours||(M - Sat.)
|8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 9 am &
2 pm - 6 pm
|8 am - 5 pm
2 pm - 5 pm
|Pool||9 am - 9 pm|
|Game Room||9 am - 9 pm|
|Playground||9 am - 9 pm|
|Restroom Cleaning||11 am - 12 pm|
|Quiet Hours||10 pm - 8 am|
For Your Information
Our goal is to make campers from all parts of the world comfortable, and to be neighborly. Please observe:
1. All registration fees are to be paid in advance. Please register for only the amount of time you are sure you will stay. There are no refunds after the first hour.
2. Check out time is 12 noon. If you wish to extend your visit you must re-register prior to 12 noon. Late check out until 5 pm is available for an extra charge. After 5 pm you are obligated to pay for a full night. Re-registration is not guaranteed.
3. Facilities in this Campground are for use by registered guests only. Visitors are required to register at the office before entering and are expected to pay a charge if they stay longer than 30 minutes or use the Campground facilities.
4. One vehicle and one family camping unit per site. No extra tents or units allowed for guests who are not members of your immediate family. Family unit = husband & wife with dependent children.
5. Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash. Pets are not allowed in buildings, pool or playground areas. Please use the "Piddle Parlor" and CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET!
6. Rowdiness and drunkenness are prohibited. Alcoholic beverages are allowed at campsite only.
7. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
8. Garbage bags are provided. Please deposit yours in the dumpster located across from site 12 on main street.
9. Motorcycles and minibike riding is prohibited in park.
10. Washing vehicles and campers is not allowed.
11. Children under eight years old are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
12. Fires are allowed in designated areas only.
13. Limit time to 1/2 hour in camping kitchen and please leave it clean for the next person.
14. Firearms and/or fireworks are not allowed.
15. Pool is for registered guests only. Rules are posted at the pool. No dripping wet swimmers in buildings. Dry off before leaving pool area.
16. Please, no parking on grass. Please do not run auxiliary generators.
17. Speed limit: 5 mph. Watch for children!
18. Clotheslines are prohibited.
The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury or losses from any cause.